Fachbereich Informatik - Aktuell
Conference on Hypothetical Reasoning
23.-24. August 2014 in Tübingen Alte Burse (Philosophy Department), Bursagasse 1, Raum X
Invited speakers are:
- Arnon Avron (Tel Aviv University)
- Michel Bourdeau (CNRS, IHPST, Université Paris 1)
- Kosta Došen (Mathematical Institute, SANU)
- Paul Egré (CNRS, Institut Jean-Nicod, Paris)
- Andrzej Indrzejczak (Institute of Philosophy UŁ, Łódź)
- Zoran Petrić (Mathematical Institute, SANU)
- Francesca Poggiolesi (CNRS, CEPERC, Aix-en-Provence)
If you would like to attend the conference, please register by sending an email to Marine Gaudefroy-Bergmann at Hypo-Part[at]informatik.uni-tuebingen.de .
There will be a small conference fee of 20 EUR covering coffee breaks.
For members of the University of Tübingen there is no conference fee.
The conference is organised as part of the French-German ANR-DFG project HYPOTHESES by the Logic and Language group of the Department of Computer Science, Tübingen.
For information on the topic and for the program of this conference see http://ls.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/hypo/ .